Friday, April 22, 2011

Great learning source for Thinking Process

I've just found this great tutorial of TP. It's great because it uses real examples along the technical and theoretical material. This is great to make the learning process accessible for both the "learn then do" crowd and the "learn by doing" crowd. I've only skeemed this one, as I'm BMT as it is (taking time off from other tasks because I've run out of concentration), but I'm certain it's a keeper.

The source is agilecoach.net. I am not really sure who wrote the tutorial, but looking for the right name to thank, I also found this terrific EC presentation which added to my understanding of conflicts - did you know there are 3 types of conflicts? 

Anyways, I'm naming agilecoach.net a gold-digger's paradise – lot's of treasures, not to clear at first sight. Happy digging!

No comments: